Friday, October 10, 2014

Sotebeer.C.Blogpost2

Hearth of My Heart

            I have this place, this place I know.  It is a place you cannot go.  My place, this place, is all my own.  Home of my heart, where inspirations grow.
            Beneath the canopy of an ancient pine, I flashback to that special place in time.   Woodsy notes dancing within the innocent clouds of brisk linen.  Simple splashes of paradise flow over my palate.  The scent entrances my mind, instantly my breathing slows. 
            Low steady strumming like that of a train, not of annoyance, but tranquility and relaxation.  Composed stability subdues my every muscle, consciousness surrenders my every thought.
            A pleasing tender touch delicately graces my skin.  I feel warmth emanating from within, not of skin but a low smoldering fire deeply intensifying.  It brings chills that trickle down my spine and amuse my toes. 
            I close my eyes to discover the full appreciation of what my other senses have gathered.  Serenity with an intensity entirely unrivaled.  I gradually open my eyes and witness time stand still, just for that moment, forever rooted in my memory. 
Caramel flecks encompassed by a warm, peppery brandy.  Heartache and woe from the world dissipate.  I release my gathered afflictions from the day. 

When I set out to share my most intimate moments, I was unsure of the form it would adopt.  I have been graced with countless wonders throughout my life.  I cherish the security, love, and faithfulness I receive in every one.  Encompassed in the arms of my beloved is the Hearth of my Heart.  This year we celebrate sixteen years of happiness and fulfillment together.  I accept that everyone has that unique compatibility, hope, in another soul that completes their own.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully written! I like your word choice and the details you wrote to really capture an intimate moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't realize how advanced my classmates were! I feel like my blog post was much more elementary compared to yours! I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auston, Please do not lessen the essence and captivation that your writing clearly displays. I refute all contrast between authors' ability. Efficiency among classmates is well balanced. We undoubtedly adopt different writing techniques, but neither one exhibits superiority. I am achingly critical of my written communications. Papers typically extend out until one or two in the morning (sadly, even the discussion posts). Ultimately, I recognize that each individual is a benefactor of various unclaimed artistic expertise just anticipating an ambush :).

    ReplyDelete